Fysh

I took a look at pivot tables/charts, but some reason I am unable to get the
data to change. In other words I would like to create just one chart and by
selecting the button above each column have it populate the chart or better
yet use a combo box with a range. Is this possible, it seems like it could
be done, but how?

"Tushar Mehta" wrote:

Check out XL's PivotTable and PivotChart capability. You might find
that that is all you need. Start with Data | PivotTable and PivotChart
Report...

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
Hello, I have used Excel in the past, but nothing to this extreme. I have a
worksheet with about 15-20 columns. At the top of these columns I created a
toggle button for each column. One of the columns consist of trimesters,
another is in years others have data. What I would like to do is create a
chart on my worksheet which would be populated using the trimesters, years,
and the data for that particular column. Is this possible or do I have to
create a chart for each column? I was wonder maybe I need to run some code
behind the button to popluate another column with the particular data from
the column I need the data from. Another problem I might run into is that
the data cloumns can grow for each trimester and year.

Hopefully what I am suggesting is possible. Can someone provide any input
on this?

Thanks,