Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TerryF TerryF is offline

Default Slow scroll

Environment:
Excel 2003 Sp2, all current patches running on W2K3 Server - current patches
- under Terminals Services from a Laptop.
Laptop 900mhz 512mb running RDP to the TS server with WXPP patches.
TS Server has 4gb RAM and 9 users active when I was testing this condition.

Issue:
When the user scrolls thru a spreadsheet of 10mb using either the TAB key or
the arrow keys the screen will scroll in minute increments, seemingly pixel
by pixel.
Tried running just the s/sheet scrolling is still in minute increments.

When using the same spread sheet from another machine as this user scrolls
fine.
Yes it look like a laptop issue but where / why ?

I didnt find anything using Google that appeared to fit my issue.

Anyone have any ideas, please

Thank You
--

TerryF