Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Problem with formulas

One interp .. perhaps this might work ..

Select col A, click Format Conditional Formatting
then make the settings as:

Condition 1
=AND(A1<"",TODAY()-A1<=15,B1<"")
Format: "No format set"

Condition 2
=AND(A1<"",TODAY()-A1<=15)
Format: Red fill & white font, bolded

--
Max
Singapore
"tufftoy" wrote:
.. I am trying to make a cell (A1) with a
date in it turn red within say 15 days, and then turn back to the
original color when the completion date in cell B1 is inserted.
Basically I'm making a training spreadsheet that will show training
coming due (with alerts...red color) and training complete dates. I
have pretty much figured out how to make A1 turn red within 15 days,
but I cannot figure out how to change it back to the original color
dependent on cell B1. Any help would be appreciated!!