Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] Lew_Cousineau@yahoo.com is offline

Default Can't chart dynamic named range??

I have a named range call TMW with this gnarly formula
=OFFSET(INDIRECT(ADDRESS(MATCH("TMW",Clients,0)+1, 1)),0,0,IF(COUNTIF(Clients,"TMW")12,12,COUNTIF(Cl ients,"TMW")),1)
When I use GOTO and type TMW it selects the correct cells.

Then I have another named range called TMW_ACTIVE with this formula
=OFFSET(TMW,0,2,,)
It simply takes the same range just over two columns. Again when I use
GOTO and type TMW_ACTIVE it selects the correct cells.

The issue is that I have charts that refer to TMW_ACTIVE and when the
named range was hardcoded with values the charts worked but now that I
use the offset formula the chart doesn't work. Any ideas?
THANKS for your help!!