Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] mmohon@gmail.com is offline

Default limiting chart source data with criteria?

I know for a series you choose:

Values: =A2:A10

is there anyway to limit it further by saying something to the effect
of

Values: =A2:10 but not equal to 0, like Values =A2:A10 < 0 (I know
that doesnt work, already tried it, but its kinda what I want to
accomplish)

I can go in and manually ctrl click through to limit the data source,
but thats a pain, I'd rather choose 1 big block and have some statement
exclude 0 values.

I could sort the data....but according to my boss thats not an option,
because she wants the order to be the same quarter to quarter no matter
what the values.