Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I use a formula to create a new line of text in a cell?

Jon

=A1 & CHAR(10) & B1 & CHAR(10) & C1 will give you 3 lines of text.

Format to "wrap text"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:56:03 -0700, Jon Shelton <Jon
wrote:

I'm trying to concatenate address components (Address Line 1, Address Line 2,
City, State, and Zip Code) from their individual cells into a single cell
that is formatted correctly in 2 or 3 lines of text. In my formula, I'm
trying to find a way to output Address Line 1, start a new line, put Address
Line 2 on the new line, start a new line, and put the City, State, and Zip on
the last line.