Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] pixappeal@gmail.com is offline

Default Combining information from multiple tabs

Thanks so much for the quick reply!
Can you please elaborate on the "c6" cell. I just want to make sure
that I have it right...each of the 93 tabs have different amount of
information, so would this then copy the information from each and
paste in the new worksheet?. If so, do I have to set a range and how?

Sorry...I actually signed up for an excel course at a local college so
that I can better understand.

Mike

BobS9895 wrote:
=sum(Tab1:Tab93!c6) c6 being the cells of all 93 tabs being summed.
You can then copy this formula throughout the page.

I hope thats clear.

For cell
wrote:
I hope this is the right board, so here goes...

Hi all,

I know this has been covered many times over, but I just can't seem to
figure it out. I have an excel file that contains 93 tabs, all with the
same type of information, and I need to take the information from each
tab and combine it so that it has all the information from all 93 tabs
in one.....without having to copy and paste each tab, can someone
please help me with step by step instructions as to how to accomplish
this. I have looked at the posts where there are macros and such, but
I'm afraid that goes way over my head.

I am working on a project with a deadline of Friday and this
information would be EXTREMELY appreciated.

Please help before I tear what little hair I have left.

Thanks in advance,

Mike