Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rstrefry rstrefry is offline

Default The Row Height Autofit command does not work.

I cannot seem to get the row height Autofit function to work when typing text
in Excel. When in the cell or cells I want to expand automatically and go to
format rowauto fit the cell shrinks to one line though I have typed
multiple lines of text. How do I get it to expand to show all the lines
automatically?

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions