Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pishon Pishon is offline

Default Excel quits printing after a while...Reboot or Reinstall driver fi

This is rather a shot in the dark because I do not know anything about your
system, but I have had trouble in the past with printing incomplete Office
documents because my printer was running off the parallel port. I changed the
printer to a USB port: no more problem. It worked for me; I hope it works for
you.
--
Pishon

"Ben" wrote:

Hey all. I have an annoying problem with Excel 2002. I currently have 3
users that can print out of Excel fine all day and maybe for even a week.
But every once in a while, they go to print from Excel and it just won't do
it. If they reboot their PC or reinstall the printer driver without
rebooting, this fixes the issue for the time being.

2 of the PC's print to the same network printer. 1 PC prints to a local
printer. They are all XP machines and I have installed all the updates on 1
of the PC's and they are still having this issue. I have run Ad-Aware and
updated the printer driver to the newest ones from their manufacturers.

Any ideas?
--
Thanks for your help!
Ben