Nick Hodge

Mia

Difficult to tell without knowing how the data looks. If this is just
different views of the same data then you might be able to use a pivot table
that allows you to look at data different ways. (With 20 table of data you
can't look at them all at once)

If you want to go via the workbook per day route, you could set up a
template with all the formulae, etc and open a new one each day ready to go.

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Mia" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

In my workbook, I must have as many sheets as there are days in a
month. In each sheet I have about 20 tables filled with different
types of data: text, dates, currency, etc. The entire workbook then
contains a month of daily data.

Every time I add a row/column, I split other tables on the same sheet.
The guy before me liked absolute references, so you can imagine it's a
nightmare to deal with.

Can anyone think of a way to optimize this ordeal? Ideally, I want
each table on a separate sheet, but then I'd have to save the whole
workbook as one day, and create a new workbook every day - ****er.
Thanks,

Mia