Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
holyman holyman is offline

Default Please help

Robert,

thanks for that..........I would do that, but I'm needing a formula result
as the result is then dependant on other formaulas that I have within the
spreadsheet. A pivot table can't help in this instance.

Is there a formula out there?

"robert111" wrote:

A pivot table would allow you to filter for all kerrybeniston1's. The
fields in your second column would be in the pivot table rows, eg
11kerrybeniston, 17kerrybeniston etc etc.

use the large worksheet function to find the biggest field in the list,
it might be obvious anyway if you sort the data "descending" in the
pivot table.

--
robert111
robert111's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31996