Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Robert Brown Robert Brown is offline

Default Finding current week and if any item has somthing due

I have a worksheet with almsot 40 items and everyday of the year, but i need
something to tell me quickly if there is something coming up this week. I can
do this for each day and column, but i am having trouble getting a formula i
can use to look at all the items, and count up all the items due that week.

This is what i have so far, the inital criteria "1" tells me there is
something due, the other is to see if it is the current week;

=COUNTIF(D16,1 & (IF(WEEKNUM(E16,2)=WEEKNUM(TODAY(),2),,1)))