Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marcelo Marcelo is offline

Default (now) changes when opened how do keep it from changing in excel

Hi Tankerman,

did you try to copy and paste special values, before save?

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"tankerman" escreveu:

I use (NOW) to insert the date and time on some of my spreadsheets but the
date and time changes every time I reopen the sheet, is there some way of
having the date and time auto inserted without changing every time the sheet
is opened up. My sheets need a beginning date and time but when reopened for
addational input the date and time change and I need it to stay the same as
when started