Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Drew Drew is offline

Default Linking dates to different workbook, then data.

Hi All,

I will explain what I am trying to do,

One person enters data in one workbook/worksheet and saves it to a folder.
It is done everyday so the folder has a file for everyday.

Same for person #2.

The third person takes and enters data from both and enters it into thier
wookbook/worksheet, and saves their workbook to a different folder.

The date moves down the worksheet.

July 19, 2006
July 20, 2006
July 21, 2006
Etc.

Is it possible to link the dates from the first two to the date on the third
person. If I can link the date then I could link the data.

--

Thanks & Regards,
Drew