Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mac5 Mac5 is offline

Default Holiday Planner show holiday taken?

I would like to create a holiday planner, that uses a worksheet for each
month, dates along the top, and name down the left handside. I envisage the
thirtenth worksheet, to carry the ongoing totals for holiday/sickness for
each employee. Here comes the real tricky bit, I would like it to change the
"H" for holiday to "T" for taken, dependant on todays date. So I could tell
how much holiday some has taken and how much is booked......any sugestions.