Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Conditional Validation

What you need is dependent validation lists.

See Debra Dalgleish's site for instructions.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:15:36 -0400, mojoshenpo
wrote:

I've made a team management sheet for a game. In one cell I have a
validation for the team names. In another cell I would like to have
conditional validation, i.e., when you choose a team name, a list of
available players is there for selection.

Someone said, on another forum, that they had combined IF statements
with Validation, but did not say how....

Help?