Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary Brown Gary Brown is offline

Default Conditional Validation

Check this out from Dick Kusleika's Daily Dose of Excel...

http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...ta-validation/

I believe it will answer your questions.
--
HTH,
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful to you, please select ''YES'' at the bottom of the
post.

"mojoshenpo" wrote:

I've made a team management sheet for a game. In one cell I have a
validation for the team names. In another cell I would like to have
conditional validation, i.e., when you choose a team name, a list of
available players is there for selection.

Someone said, on another forum, that they had combined IF statements
with Validation, but did not say how....

Help?

--
mojoshenpo
mojoshenpo's Profile: