Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marcelo Marcelo is offline

Default view 2 different worksheets within the Wrkbk

yes it works for a worksheets for the same workbook file.

Note that when you choose NEW WINDOW on window menu, excel will show you the
name as WS1:2 (as doble the workbook)

after go to menu WINDOW | COMPARE SIDE BY SIDE

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"tfall" escreveu:

That works with files with two different names but does not work with the
worksheets from the same workbook file.
NEXT

"Marcelo" wrote:

Hi,

On Menu Window chose new window and then compare side by side

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"tfall" escreveu:

Is it possible to compare two different workSHEETS within the same Workbook?
I want to carry over values from one worksheet into another or incorporate
cells from multiple sheets...and if I could view two sheets at one time it
would be great. I have checked out Excel HELP..and know that I can compare
two different WORKBOOKS with the compare feature.. not it appears that I
cannot do the same with WORKSHEETS within the same workbook.