Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JeremyH1982 JeremyH1982 is offline

Default What's the easiest way

I have tried it; I put that formula in E column;

Column A is my Salesman; Column B is the company sold to; Column C is the
state the company is in; Column D is the amt of pairs sold;

Then in E1 I have MI, being Michigan state; I copied that formula into E2;
and dragged it down. the ones below are showing #DIV/0 but that's because
there is no information in the corresponding cells, But I don't think it's
accurate

Nevermind, I got it.

I am using the formula =If($c2="MO", $d2, 0)
and putting that formula into Column F, then for another state put in in G,
and H and I

then at the bottom I will use another formula, to calculate the percentages.

Thank you.