Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jbobzien jbobzien is offline

Default Help with function involving if then else?

Okay here's the problem. I want to take a percentage from two cells say
a1 divided by b1, and if that is 10% I want it a color say yellow, then
if it's 25% orange, and 50% or more red... now I can do any one of these
individually, but for some reason my brain can't lock around the concept
of doing three different ones depending on what I get? What am I missing
here, I cant' seem to put the formula together in my brain. Any help
would be appreciated....

--John

--
jbobzien