Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tqdinh22 tqdinh22 is offline

Default Autofill Formula

Hello,

I am having some trouble with the clicking and dragging to autofill a
vlookup formula. I currently have a Vlookup referenced to a second data
sheet and when I click and drag down to copy the formula, I would like
the lookup value to change, but not the table reference values for
example, I would like it to show like this as oppose to changing the
referenced "PA Data" rows:

=VLOOKUP(H994,'PA Data'!B2:G1427,6,FALSE)
=VLOOKUP(H995,'PA Data'!B2:G1427,6,FALSE)
=VLOOKUP(H996,'PA Data'!B2:G1427,6,FALSE)
=VLOOKUP(H997,'PA Data'!B2:G1427,6,FALSE)

Can I change the autofill to do this instead of changing the rows on
the reference sheet as well?

Thanks

--
tqdinh22