Jon Peltier

Mike -

You can embed charts in worksheets or chart sheets. I think a worksheet would be
easiest.

With the brand new worksheet active, go to Page Setup on the File menu. Pick the
orientation and paper size on the Page tab. I can't get 11 x 17 in my page setup; I
wonder if that's just because my default printer won't accommodate that size.

When you make your charts, in step 4 of the chart wizard, for Location, choose the
As Object In option, and select this page you've set up.

You can use the cell borders to line up your charts, if you hold the Alt key while
moving and sizing the charts.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

YOOPER Mike wrote:

I need to have 3 different charts on one page; 11x17 sheet.
How can I do this???