Otto Moehrbach

Fernando
The macro you need is a Worksheet_Change event macro and must be put in
the sheet module of the sheet in which you want this to happen. Note that
this macro will fire upon a change to the contents of any cell in column G,
not just when you hit Enter with the active cell in Column G. If you want
this to fire when you simply select a cell in column G, then you need a
Worksheet_SelectionChange event macro. The macros is below. I am also
sending you a small file with that macro in the right place. HTH Otto
If Target.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Target.Column < 7 Then Exit Sub
If Application.CountA(Range(Cells(Target.Row + 1, 1), Cells(Target.Row +
1, 256))) = 0 Then
Target.Offset(, -6).Resize(, 5).Copy Cells(Target.Row + 1, 1)
Target.Offset(1, -1).Select
"Fernando" wrote in message
om...
Hello Everyone,

I need a code for a excel sheet.

If you press the Enter on Column G,
And the below row is completely empty (I mean all the cells),
Copy Column A B C D E from the above row (the Row that you were before
pressing the Enter) to the new row (the below Row, Row that you are in
after pressin the Enter)
and Column F should be the selected cell.

Big thanks in advance.