Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
john john is offline

Default Create a new Excel file with selected cells

Hi All,

I need your help once again. I have a Dashboard with five sheets and I
was wondering if there is a function to create a new Excel file based
on the data selected from the Dashboard.

I would like to select data or cells from different sheets from the
Dashboard then create a new Excel file with the data selected using a
macro or vb.

I guess I could just copy and paste the data from one file to another
but there are a large number of cells I need to select. I would like to

know if I could automate this process.

Thanks in advance.