Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Cell Refer & stop recording box

ToolsCustomizeToolbars.

Select the Stop Recording Toolbar.

Start Recording a macro then hit the Stop button.

DO NOT hit the "x" to stop or you will lose the Toolbar again.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 04:33:01 -0700, P J <P J @discussions.microsoft.com wrote:

I have the same issue as in Michael's case, but I am not able to get it back
with the suggestion of right clicking on the tool bar. When I right click it
shows the "stop recording" already ck, but I can not find the box. Also when
I record, the word recording does appear in the lower left side of the frame
of excel, so I know I am recording, but I can't get the little control box to
show up so I can click on relevancy when I want to stop recording.