Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vicky Vicky is offline

Default Pivot Table to be refreshed whenever the web query is being refres

Hello Everybody,
I have a worksheed which has connected thru the web query. I receives a
updated table from website whenever I refresh the query. On the basis of that
table, I have created a pivot table in another worksheet of same workbook,
according to my requirements. Also i have given the criteiria to the web
query to refresh after every two minutes.
Now i wish to refresh the Pivot Table after each new entry being added to
the table / refreshed web table or can i give the worksheet change event
criteria by putting a time constraint, so that the pivot table could be
refreshed automatically.
I do not have much knowledge about the macros, could anybody solve this
problem.

--
Vicky