Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tushar Mehta Tushar Mehta is offline

Default Dynamic data series

In article , ?B?
VG9tIFVsaW5jeQ==?= <Tom says...
During a year I have actual data for part of the year (e.g. Jan to May) and
forecast data for the balance of the year (e.g. June to Dec). I am showing
the data on a line chart. I know how to associate a dynamic range name to
have the actual data series increment each month. My question is, how can I
graph the forecast data from Jun to Dec only? If I change the length of the
forecast series to 7 periods (i.e. Jun to Dec) the data are plotted in the
wrong months (i.e. Jan to July).

Thanks for your help.
Tom

For the forecast series plot 12 months and use NA() for the months that you
don't want to show because you have real data for them.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions