Jen

Default MS Query/ODBC/SQL problem

I have several queries in my workbook that pull data from
a SQL database via an ODBC connection. We recently moved
the SQL database to a new server, so I updated the ODBC
connection. Now those queries will not run. I can create
new queries just fine using that connection. I manually
edited the .DQY files with the name of the new server
connections, and still they won't run. I get a SQL Server
error 4060: Connection Failed:Access to selected database
has been denied. Anyone have any solutions, besides
having to rebuild my queries? I'm on Win XP (SP 1), Excel
2000, Microsoft SQL Server 2000.