Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Email?

You have a few more questions to answer.

Re-read my original reply. File extension is critical.

Do you have Office installed on your computer?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 15:13:01 -0700, Crystal
wrote:

Received e-mail attachment when I went to open stated I need to insert
Microsoft office XP small business CD ROM?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Crystal

Is this message in the body of the eamil you received?

Or do you mean you are trying to open an attachement that came with the email?

If so, what is the extension on the the attached file you are trying to open?

This is an Excel news group so I'll assume .XLS extension. Is that correct?

More details would help us help you.

What email application are you using?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 14:53:01 -0700, Crystal
wrote:

Received e-mail states I need miscroft office XP cd, Do I need to buy this,
or can I download the program?