Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default killing empty spaces in unusall fashion ..

=IF(OR(DAY1!B21<1,DAY1!B2110),DAY1!C21,"")

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Mhz" wrote in message

Yes Max, You have made me a true believer in Miracles ;) .. Your
solution to the zero problem works beautifully! Thanks Once
Again...

By the way, Would we have been able to modify the;

=IF(DAY1!B210,DAY1!C21,"") Formula to *exclude* anything Under 1 and
Above 10 ...

Just Curious.. If Not, I'm sticking with the recent solution you just
gave.. Thanks :)

--
Mhz
Mhz's Profile: