Greg

Default Excel 2002 - copying formulas across worksheets

I have several worksheets linked together in the same file. I am trying to
copy a worksheet (sheet2) into a new worksheet (sheet3) and not all of the
formulas changed. All formulas with a worksheet reference (ie. Sheet1!) will
not change. One of the formulas I am working with is as follows:
=+Sheet1!b3+1

This formula is located on sheet2. This purpose of this formula is to take
a previous total (from sheet1) and increment it by 1 on the new work sheet
(sheet2). When I create a new sheet3 and copy sheet2, the formula remains
linked to sheet1. I want it to take the previous total from sheet2. How do
I fix it so that when I copy this formula, it will change automaticly?

I appreciate anyones help on this.