Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] jedale@gmail.com is offline

Default Using a listbox to show every unique record in a range

Hi~

I am trying to insert a listbox by the way of validation and would like
to only have unique data displayed in it. I have seen some people
finding unique records but I don't know how they would display them. I
am trying to get them to display in a listbox with no luck. I was
wondering if anybody has done this before or if it is possible. I
would like it to remove any and all records that are blank. I have
been trying to get it to work with the following code from:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...b20e9fc5928a29

Code: in D7 =INDEX($B$8:$B$16,MATCH(0,--($B$8:$B$16=""),0))
Code: in D8
=INDEX(List1,MATCH(0,(List1="")+COUNTIF(D$7:D7,Lis t1),0))

But I am having no luck, not to mention I don't know excel functions to
well.

Any help would be appreciated
Thank you for your time
Jeff