Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
gardenhead gardenhead is offline

Default Number of IF statements exceeded...

First off, thanks for the reply.

I'm trying your function out but I don't think I'm using it correctly.
It wasn't clear to me if I should have something as it's input. In cell
G3 I tried "=ShtComment", "=ShtComment()" and "=Sht(Comment(A3)" and a
bunch of other cell ranges and they all gave me a #NAME error.

The first suggestion is definitely doable (and I will be using that if
the above doesn't work out) but it'd be nice to not have to enter
another column as the spreadsheet's already 36 columns wide :D