Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
B G B G is offline

Default Copy Alpha value into another cell.

I have a spreadsheet that has the value of Y or N in a cell (B17 and B18). I
have the same exact information repeated 3 times on the same spreadsheet for
analyzing different options. When I try the simple =SUM(B17) into the next
cell that I want to give the result of Y or N, it brings back a result of 0.
I know it is something really simple that I am doing wrong, but I can't
figure it out.
It is late Friday, it is hotter than Hades and I want to finish this and
start my weekend. Your help is always appreciated.

B E G