Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default killing empty spaces in unusall fashion ..

Create a criteria range with row 1 as the data heading for the source data
in row 1 and < in row 2, and then use DataFilterAdvanced Filter with
'Copy to another location box checked, enter the criteria range and the
target cell, and OK.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Mhz" wrote in message

I am trying to create a sheet that will read 2 columns of another sheet
that has empty spaces between the data (Rows) and I want to re-create
the data in a new sheet that will re-fill the columns without the
spaces.. Thanks

e.g. :

_COL_A_______COL_B_

apples 50