Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Mhz Mhz is offline

Default Summary Sheet For Identified Dupes

Thanks Max, Once Again :) ...

I finally used the previous project you presented to me with a fresh
file so I could sort of grasp how some of the formulas are behaving. I
did this for the fact that my Telephone Column actually starts at
(E6:E35), as well as Names (D6:D35), So I didn't quite know how to
modify the complex formulas to fit my sheet ranges. I also had to
deal with my 31 tabs named (DAY1...DAY31), puzzled me for a while so
thats why I started from scratch to understand the formula actions.

I have sort of grasped some of the actions now, I had recently
purchased the "F1 Formulas" PDF and it has helped me interpret some of
those Monsterous Commands (Indirect,Direct,Lookup,etc..) quite decent
Book.

Anyhow thanks alot for your time, I'll keep hammering away until I get
my Program File Tweaked...

--
Mhz
Mhz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35980