Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KC KC is offline

Default File/custom Property fields

Thanks Ardus, it works, but now i have another problem; if i make any changes
to the file properties the changes are not getting refreshed in the cells!

thanks,
-KC

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

Paste the Function I sent you into a standard Module.
In your worksheet, enter:
=CustomProperty("blah")

HTH
--
AP

"KC" .(donotspam) a écrit dans le message de news:
sorry there was a typo,

Hi There,
Now I know how to create these File/Custom property fields, but I don't
know
how to make *use of them in the worksheet!
in simple, How to insert the File/custom property fields into excel cells?

Thanks,
-KC

"KC" wrote:

Hi There,
Now I know how to create these File/Custom property fields, but I don't
know
how to make you of them in the worksheet!