Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff Biff is offline

Default I am trying to calulate total time

Try using this format:

[hh]:mm

If the total was supposed to be 25:00, then using this format hh:mm, the
result would be 01:00 Using [hh]:mm, the brackets keep the hours from
rolling over and the result would be 25:00.

Biff

"Karl" wrote in message
I am working on a spreadshett to calulate my total hours worked. How can I
add this together? I have tried to just add the time with the SUM
feature, I
have tried to add each item individually...However, the program is adding
these like they are actually times during the day and not total hours
worked
each day. I am trying to find the total hours worked in the HH:MM
format...I
should get a total somewhere around 30:52 but I am getting 6:57 as an
answer.
How do I fix this?