Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Browett Browett is offline

Default Dependant Lists in Excel

Hello,

I am trying to create a worksheet with many drop down lists that
coincide with each other. I would like to have it where I have a
machine drop down list, after selecting your machine, it will then
select the proper list of attachments to match with the machine. With
the attachment selection, I would need multiple lists to run from it.

Example, the machine selected, and a list of attacments would show.
From there I would like to select all 4 attachments, each attachment
would be selected from a drop down list. Then from each the machine,
and the attachments, I would like a price to show up in another
column.

Machine
Wheel Loader $150,000
Attachments