Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John P John P is offline

Default Replacing an ERROR message with "NA"

If I use a formula that has expected errors in it I use ISERROR.

Example

I am dividing cell d2/c2 and an error is expected I will use the formula

+if(iserror(d2/c2),Response I want,d2/c2)

"COL" wrote in message
I have created a table and some of the cells display the message "#DIV/0"
which I expected would happen, yet I want to automate the document so that
all error messages are replaced by the text message "NA". It's a large
document and it would take a very long time to change each cell manually
so I
was hoping someone could help me. I also update it often, therefore I need
keep the formula in the cell and if I type NA in the cell the formula will
be
erased...

Does anybody know how to fix this?