Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
The BergerMan The BergerMan is offline

Default Cannot empty clipboard"

Martin,

I have not yet applied the hotfix in
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=840872?.

From within the Virtual PC, I have connected to the Microsoft Update site
and installed all of the listed updates (working within VPC this took 3.5
hours!).

However, I was concerned with applying the untested fix listed above since
we are not actually involving Terminal Services and the Virtual PC setup used
to work.

This evening I will attempt the hot fix on a VPC with Undo Drives enabled.
This way I can roll back if it does not work.
--
- William Berger
The BergerMan

"MartinShort" wrote:

Hi William

Are you saying you've applied or you haven't applied the hotfix as
described in http://support.microsoft.com/?id=840872?

For me I do use the RDC XP download on a 2000 client and I use it for
connecting to Win 2003 servers.

I think I need to try this one out without the fix and see if this is
the cause.

Thanks for your comment

Martin

--