Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Janet Janet is offline

Default X axis labels won't line up under corresponding column data - help!

Only way I can get dates (year 1998, 1999 and on etc) to fall under
annual income columns is to horse around with spacing, adding and
subtracting spaces in the category axis drop-down box in Chart Options.
Seems you can't even use the same number of spaces between each because
if you add between two of them, adding the same number of spaces
doesn'tnecessarily work between the next two. I have about 8 charts to
mess with and can't find an easy way to do this.