Bob Phillips

I would start again and build the menus anew using the Commandbar facility
in XL97 on. John Walkenbach has a menu maker utility that you can utilise at

By the way, your links didn't work for me.

--

HTH

RP

"windsurferLA" wrote in message
Problems are being encountered when moving an XL file with numerous
macros from XL95 to XL97. The XL file macros are linked to a pull down
lists on the menu bar. An example of a screen view can be viewed at the
web site:
http://spreadsheet.home.comcast.net/Xlmenu1.gif

a letter in a menu name enables one to use a keyboard shortcut to that
menu item. In XL95 I can use the MENU EDITOR to edit the menu items as
shown in:

http://spreadsheet.home.comcast.net/XLmenu4.gif

Ampersands added using the XL95 menu editor then work in XL97, but I
need a way to do it from within XL97. How does one customize / edit this
menu from within XL97 when my custom list “ActionList” does not appear
in the list of menu items. I similarly could not find it listed
elsewhere. See

http://spreadsheet.home.comcast.net/Xlmenu2.gif

Thanks in advance... WindsurferLA