Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Stumped with an IF function

Time, in natural format, is scaled such that 24 hours = 1. So if the time is
in A1 then:

=IF(A1 < 1,"FALSE","TRUE")
--
Gary's Student

"Grant Reid" wrote:

Hi

I have entered a time value 27:00 in cell A1, with the following custom format [h]:mm:ss. I want to construct a test that will
return "True" if the A1 is more than or equal to 24 hours, and "False" if less than 24 hours. I know this will entail the use of the
"IF" function, which I've tried but cannot get it to compute the correct response. Hope somebody can help with this.

Kind Regards - Grant