windsurferLA

Default Editing XL95 custom menus with XL97

Problems are being encountered when moving an XL file with numerous
macros from XL95 to XL97. The XL file macros are linked to a pull down
lists on the menu bar. An example of a screen view can be viewed at the
web site:
http://spreadsheet.home.comcast.net/Xlmenu1.gif

a letter in a menu name enables one to use a keyboard shortcut to that
menu item. In XL95 I can use the MENU EDITOR to edit the menu items as
shown in:

http://spreadsheet.home.comcast.net/XLmenu4.gif

Ampersands added using the XL95 menu editor then work in XL97, but I
need a way to do it from within XL97. How does one customize / edit this
menu from within XL97 when my custom list “ActionList” does not appear
in the list of menu items. I similarly could not find it listed
elsewhere. See

http://spreadsheet.home.comcast.net/Xlmenu2.gif

Thanks in advance... WindsurferLA