Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
w3rdy303 w3rdy303 is offline

Default Excel Help Needed

Hi all,

I am looking for formulation/organizational advice for a database of
over 3000 MLB Baseball games. This database would break down each game
based on 7 different factors that are evident in some games and abscent
in others...

What I am looking to do is to create a formula that resembles a "choose
your own adventure" sort of scenario...For example, If i wanted to
immediatly view all the games in the database that exhibited 1 factor,
say "Games where home team won by 5 or more," then I could easily view
all of those games... Then, it would have the capability to go deeper,
say now I only wanted to view "Games where home team won by 5 or more
and away team got 6 or less hits"...Etc...

This is the breakdown I am looking for.. So, if you could help me with
just the formulation part of this database project, I would be very
appreciative..

-Chase

--
w3rdy303