Gra Gra is offline
Junior Member

Default VBA for increased conditional formatting choices

Hi, apologies if this has been answered on a previous thread, but I've read through many of them and as I'm new to VBA I don't seem to be getting anywhere!

My problem is the age-old one of needing more than three conditional format values.

In column A I have a series of statements. In column B, users of this sheet are asked to answer these statements using a data validated pick list of 5 choices (the source for which is a list in cells C9:C13). I need to create some VBA that will colour the font of choice 1 in red, choice 2 in amber, choice 3 in yellow, choice 4 in green and choice 5 in grey.

Any assistance would be gratefully received!