Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Nick Hodge Nick Hodge is offline

Default With Due Respect, 2007 .....

You are correct that with this many changes there will be many things that
don't travel well between versions. MS are very conscious of this, so I
suspect there will be other improvements before RTM.

I've not tried the difference, but there is a compatibility pack available
for XL2003 users to open the new xlsx files

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Mhz" wrote in message

With due respect, 2007 did include many improvements.. Faster
editing/formating, extended conditional formating, better wizards,
etc..

Be aware that some of the formating may not be compatible with 2003
versions... I actually lost much formating from 2007 during save. So
if you share worksheets/books, make sure they are compatible before
saving if someone will be using older versions... Just a note..

--
Mhz
Mhz's Profile: