Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
kcip kcip is offline

Default multiple worksheet formula help

I have a 7 page workbook. Page 1 is the "master" sheet containing formulated
data from the other 6 sheets in the workbook. Each of the 6 other sheets are
set-up with the exact same rows and columns - they are simply assigned to a
different sales representative. I have the representatives "complete" a ROW
on their sheet and "copy/paste" that row to the "master" sheet which then
formulates the data via "sumproduct" formulas into charts. My problem is
that I have 6 representatives who can't even copy/paste without making errors!

What I need to do is find a formula that does the following:
When a representative goes to one of the 6 worksheets, any ROW they
complete will AUTOMATICALLY be COPIED over to the "master" sheet into an
empty row.

Does such an animal exist?