Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Password Recovery on e mail

I don't think Excel will be able to help out with this one.

Contact the company who provides your email service - that will probably be
the same company that provides your internet service, although it could be
someone like Yahoo! or Google or others. Their customer service should be
able to assist you. Although they may not be able to tell you your password
- but they may be able to reset it to a default so you can set it to
something more memorable?

"Carol" wrote:

I am trying to see what jobs are available through National City in Florida
area. It ask me for my email address and password. I forgot my password and
it said to look in password recovery. How do I get to password recovery on
my email at National City.